Bob,

> The appropriate list you can submit to is [log in to unmask]

Thanks.  To spare other simpletons like me the trouble of stumbling
around figuring out how to subscribe to this, you just go to
list.msu.edu/signup.html and follow the instructions to join
APA-MEA-DISCUSS.

I suggest we all sign up and continue discussion there.  However, please
note that this seems to be a moderated list.  At least, when I sent a
test message I got an auto reply that said, "Your message ... has been
submitted to the moderator of the APA-MEA-DISCUSS list..."

-- dkm