Just a reminder, there are informational sessions today about the dues
increases.

Akers Hall - room 133  - 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm  and
Communication Arts  - room 147 - 5:15 pm to 6 pm

Rachel A. Zakhem
Site License Coordinator
Michigan State University Computer Store
110 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824
Tel: (517) 432-5367