We just bought 2 Optoma EP729 Projectors - XGA - 2700 lumens - 4 lbs
-  $824.39 each from Dell through the computer store.  They have been
highly reviewed on the internet and so far we've been very happy with them.

At 12:35 PM 10/24/2008 -0400, Esther V. V. Reed wrote:

>We are replacing a Dell 4100MP projector with something small, mobile, and
>bright -- for $1100 - $1300.   The new one can be from any vendor.
>
>Have you purchased any projectors in the past year or so that fit  that
>description?
>
>What do you like / dislike about it?  How reliable and robust is it?  How
>user friendlyis it?
>
>Thanks!
>
>  ~ Esther
>

>Esther V. V. Reed
>
>IT Systems Administrator
>
>MSU Graduate School

Cheryl

Cheryl Akers, MS, CNA - [log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Support - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
2228C Biomedical Physical Sciences
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI  48824

517-884-5298

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Jennifer Unlimited