Libraries Computing and Technology has a document titled:
"Computer and Network Security: Questions Everyone Should Ask" which covers
many topics that a typical assessment tool might cover in a dialogue format.
The document may be found at:
http://lct.msu.edu/documents/securityformsuadministrators.pdf

As part of the Managing Sensitive Data campaign, a framework for providing
data security was selected and a checklist created.  This framework can be
found at:
http://computing.msu.edu/msd/documents/Securing_Enterprise_Data_at_MSU_w_ISO_17799_checklist_14_Apr_07.pdf
The framework is based off of ISO 17799.

Joe
--
Joe Budzyn                               [log in to unmask]
301 Computer Center                      Ph: (517) 432-7448