At 9/30/2008 06:57 PM Tuesday, Brian Martinez wrote:
>There is a Service Status about it here:
>http://servicestatus.msu.edu/status_detail.php?id=2604
>
>And a Techbase article here:
>http://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=158  (the screenshots may be
>slightly outdated, but we are working on correcting that)

Indeed.  E.g., it says in step 4, "At the top, it should say:  US,
'RSA Data Security...'".  That no longer matches.  And some versions
of Eudora no longer use a "+" next to this.  And then, instead of
"... Computer Laboratory, mail.msu.edu", the cert now says "...
Academic Technology Services, mail.msu.edu".

But you knew that.  None of this creates a problem for me, but it
would stop my ordinary users cold.

-- dkm