Anyone interested, please get in touch with Jeannine directly.

>Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:49:19 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Jeannine Lee <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Printer supplies
>

>I am getting a new printer and want to get rid of some supplies I have on
>had for the old printer, HP 4550 DN
>
>1 transfer kit 14017741, MSU stores price $204
>1 laser fuser kit, 14017740, $71.80
>Toner cartridges (1 yellow, 1 cyan, 2 magenta) each 106.90
>
>Asking $350 for the lot.
>

>Jeannine Lee
>Genetics Program Secretary
>2240 E Biomedical Physical Science Building
>Michigan State University
>East Lansing, MI  48824-4320
>517-353-9845
>Fax 517-355-0112
>http://www.genetics.msu.edu

Cheryl

Cheryl Akers, MS, CNA - [log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Support - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
2228C Biomedical Physical Sciences
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI  48824

517-884-5298

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes, several days attack me
at once."
Jennifer Unlimited