For those interested in learning more about starting and running a CSA.
The Great Lakes CSA Con, being held in Ontario,  early bird registration
deadline is TODAY (Tues) so if you want to go or check it out at
www.csaconference2008.ca

Just one last reminder that tomorrow, October 21, is the last day to get

your registrations in for the Great Lakes CSA Conference 2008 without
incurring a late fee of $25.

Forms are available on-line at www.csaconference2008.ca.  You can mail,
fax, or email in your registrations. If you can't scan in the form to
email it, feel free to answer the "questions" on the form in the body of

an email message.  Or you can call me at the number below and I'll fill
in the form with you over the phone.

Hope to see you at the conference in November!

Heather K

--
Heather Kepran
Conference Coordinator

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html