The deadline for the Gilman International Scholarship has been extended to October 13, 2008!

Students participating in study abroad programs during the Spring 2009 semester must submit an online application by 11:59 pm central time on October 13th.  The online application is available at https://gilmanapplication.iie.org

This year the Gilman Program will award over 1,200 scholarship to students participating in study abroad programs during the 2008-2009 academic year, which will be the highest number of scholarships awarded by the program since its inception in 2001.  There has never been a better time to apply!

To review eligibility, deadlines and profiles of past scholarship recipients please visit the Gilman website at www.iie.org/gilman

Contact Information
Applicants:
1-888-887-5939 ext 25

Advisors:
1-888-887-5939 ext 16

We've moved! Please note our new address.
Institute of International Education
Gilman International Scholarship
1800 West Loop South, Suite 250
Houston, TX 77027