I used Presentation 4.0 extensively at my previous job.

I don’t have experience with XenDesktop, but I will bring in my contact information for a Citrix on Monday, unless someone else has something before then

From: Lindsay, Joan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 11:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Citrix XenDesktop questions

Hello,

We are currently running a Citrix Presentation Server (recently renamed XenApp).  We are interested in knowing whether anyone on campus has any experience with the new Citrix product called XenDesktop.

If you are using XenDesktop and would be willing to tell us about your experience with it, please let me know.  If you are running Citrix in your department, perhaps you could provide us with the name of a Citrix representative who could answer our technical questions.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Joan

Joan Lindsay

Systems Department