From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Joe Besko
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Beta test

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008, John Gorentz wrote:

> In a beta test, isn't it customary to have a way for the testers to
provide feedback?   So far I don't see anything like that on the new
mail interface at beta.mail.msu.edu.

> So far I like it and look forward to its getting out of beta as soon
as possible, but I may have found a couple of minor items that need
attention.   Where do I report these?

There should be a "Problem" icon in the tool bar, this will allow you to
send an e-mail to the help desk with the problem you are experiencing.

Joe Besko                      Phone:        517.432.5335
Systems Programmer             Fax:          517.353.9847
Michigan State University      E-mail:       jbesko(a)msu.edu
313 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824-1042