I hear you on this one.  There username, password and special URL for downloading as well as vague responses to questions leaves me not feeling supported very well.  In addition, their current issue with the MSU PO not going through yet so I can renew anti-virus has left at least one of my systems in a state where it cannot be updated.

Way to go ESET.

-t