From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David McFarlane
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Unhappy with NOD32

I recently had a bad experience purchasing NOD32.  I like the
product, but I do not like how the company does business (a common
experience with other products/companies).  So I am thinking of
switching to AVG Anti-Virus, which seems pretty good.  Before I do,
can anybody tell me their bad experiences with how Grisoft does
business?  If they are just as bad then perhaps I should just stick
with the devil I know.  Thanks.

-- David McFarlane