I would be interested in getting people's thoughts as to the players in
the arena of hardware spam solutions? ?

I've heard good things about Barracuda products and from what I can
tell, they seem to have set the standard with their stuff.  A few months
ago, Sunbelt presented Ninja blade to our Exchange Users group; However,
I understand that though they are still supporting units in the field,
Sunbelt has stopped selling new units indefinitely due to some software
issue.  Anyone know what's up with that?

What about Open Source Solutions?  Are there any prebuilt Linux distros
running Spam Assassin, Clam AV, and a pretty UI through which end users
could manage their spam?

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-884-1915  120 Bessey
Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033 http://www.rcpd.msu.edu