We seem to be getting a lot of spam messages in the form of fake NDRs,
most of Which involve our internal [log in to unmask] addresses.  The
interesting thing is that our exchange server has always been configured
such that outgoing message headers show as being from [log in to unmask]  The
internal departmental address info shouldn't be getting exposed at all
as far as I can tell; but yet, NDRs directed to [log in to unmask]
addresses keep coming.

What might I be missing here?

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli
Information Technologist
Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities  517-884-1915  120 Bessey
Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033 http://www.rcpd.msu.edu