I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Capital Mac.  I know them on a
face basis.  (Yes, they know I'm Dak, and they know what kind of car I
drive!  They see me coming from 3 blocks away!)  I always get the job done,
fully covered under warranty with no cost to me.  Usually takes 24 to 48
hours for me to get it back, depending on the repair and parts required.

Capital Mac is about the best thing to happen to Lansing in the way of my
job!  So, I vote for Capital Mac.  And tell em Dak sent ya!  :-)

-dak

On 8/11/08 4:36 PM, "Michael Surato" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The only positive experience I have had with Macintosh repairs has been with
> CompUSA. Everyone else I have contacted has demanded $70+ per hour for
> warranty work. As CompUSA is no longer an option, I am also looking for a
> decent Mac repair shop that will not charge for warranty repairs.

Dak Aldrich
Network Administrator
College of Music, MSU
(517) 432-5045