Gwen Pearson wrote:
> Um. Isn't it a breach of the MSU privacy policy to report what a user
> has accessed?
>
> (even if it is amusing?)
> Gwen

Probably .. my apologies to all, Mr Scott included. I assumed he had
accessed some MSU email system at some time yesterday and so therefore
it was no longer a private manner. Also not to put too fine a point on
it but I revealed the absence of access.  Regardless, your point is  a
good one Gwen again I apologize.
/sd

--
Steve Devine
Email & Storage

313 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824-1042
1-517-432-7327

Baseball is ninety percent mental; the other half is physical.
- Yogi Berra