Since we're mentioning other anti-virus, I thought I'd mention
TrendMicro.  In the past I really, really liked their NeatSuite or
Client/Server/Messaging product.  Was very easy to administer, deploy
and update from a central location.  However, in the past year it's
grown into something I've found more confusing, bloated and less
effective then the robust and highly reliable product I found in the
past.

Just my .02

-t

--