Tom,

Just saw your message.

I think someone already mentioned traceroute (Windows tracert).  The
results from that will be helpful, especially if you can catch the slow
response in the traceroute.  Also, if you can give me the time/date of
any incidents that you do see, I can check against my monitoring, to see
if there may be a general problem with MSU's link to the Internet.

Doug

--

Doug Nelson, Network Manager	 |  [log in to unmask]
Academic Technology Services	 |  Ph: (517) 353-2980