From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael Surato
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 4:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Mac laptop screen repair?

The only positive experience I have had with Macintosh repairs has been
with CompUSA. Everyone else I have contacted has demanded $70+ per hour
for warranty work. As CompUSA is no longer an option, I am also looking
for a decent Mac repair shop that will not charge for warranty repairs.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |

>>> On 8/11/2008 at 3:30 PM, MSU Network Administrators Group wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with any of the various companies that do
Mac