From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael Surato
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Large number of messages in Sync Issues/ Conflicts
Folder?

If you go to the folder view in Outlook 2003 (and 2007), you will see a
folder hierarchy called Sync Issues/Conflicts if you are using cached
mode. More information can be found at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870926/en-us under "Outlook 2003 Sync
Issues folder".

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |

>>> On 8/6/2008 at 8:03 AM, MSU Network Administrators Group wrote:
> I don't understand clearly what you are talking about.  What folder
> are you referring to and what are the messages in question?
>
> Ehren J. Benson, MCSE
> Windows Systems Administrator

> 517-884-5469

Folder?