If you go to the folder view in Outlook 2003 (and 2007), you will see a folder hierarchy called Sync Issues/Conflicts if you are using cached mode. More information can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870926/en-us under "Outlook 2003 Sync Issues folder".

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |