On Aug 15, 2008, at 1:04 AM, Kramer, Jack wrote:

> I believe the server does it automatically – someone from ATS can
> correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve noticed that in my account and
> assumed that was how it operated.

Almost.  It is a "feature" of the current webmail (I can double quote
that because I personally put it in there [and it has been there since
inception], and retrospectively would not have).  So, if you have
users who login to webmail, it automatically separates the Sent folder
(and frankly, it doesn't do a very good job).

It is not directly related to IMAPd.

Hopefully this clarifies the situation.

./mk

--