From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael Surato
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 5:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Mac laptop screen repair?

I have dealt with them, they charge $78 per hour warranty or no and I have
the bill to prove it.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |