Is anyone out there using reCAPTCHA to validate web forms? We are
testing it and seeing 20 to 45 second delays to validate the input from
their servers. We don't see this slow response from other sites on the
Internet that use reCAPTCHA. Traceroute from our app server to their
servers (api-verify.recaptcha.net) does not succeed. The support people
at reCAPTCHA have no problem tracerouting to us.

We are using reCAPTCHA on PHP pages. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks, Gene

--
Gene Willacker, Security Administrator, H&FS Information Services
Michigan State University