If you see particularly egregious examples, like the one Thomas has shared
here, you may wish to share them with DPPS.  There often is little them can
do to track them down, but they work with federal and international law
enforcement on these things and sometimes one of these contains just the
clue they need to find the source.

Because the volume is so high right now, I'd also suggest that anything you
think should be shared with DPPS be first sent to the ATS Security Team.
They can screen them for redundancy and then pass along items of interest to
their security colleagues in DPPS.

Thanks.

 - Dave