************* phishing attack ***********************

From: The Msu Email Support Team <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: E-mail Subscriber
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:00:22 -0700 (03:00 EDT)

Attn: Msu Subscriber:

This mail is to inform all our {Msu} users
that we will be upgrading our site in a couple of days from now. So you
as a Subscriber of our site you are required to send us your Email
account details so as to enable us know if you are still making use of
your mail box. Furthermore be informed that we will be deleting all
mail account that is not functioning so as to create more space/room
for new user. so you are to send us your original mail account details
which are as follows:

*User name:
*Password:
*Date of birth:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address/account
deactivated from our database. You can also confirm your email address
by logging into your  Edu account /http://mail.Msu.edu
before send ing it to us.
Thank you for using  Msu  Email Account!

Your response should be sent to the following e-mail address.
Yours In Service.

The Msu Email Support Team
Webmail Admin Service.

Barry A. Tigner