Weeds, Warts & all farm tour

Monday September 1  (Labor Day)
11 am - 3 pm

at
Whetham Organic Farm
11230 W Mt Morris Rd
Flushing

Take a break from your own labors on this last holiday of the summer and visit our farm. Learn about organic food and farming, why local production is important and how you can find all kinds of locally grown food. If you have  questions about how organic food is produced, the techniques and materials used, this is your chance to get answers.
If you are interested in our CSA, we will have information available.

We will have a walking tour of the farm at noon and at 2 pm. This is a perfect time to show the kids where food comes from and give them a chance to dig a few potatoes or carrots. Plus there will be produce available to purchase.

There is no charge for this event but
Let us know you’re coming by leaving a message at
810-867-4435.

Directions: We are at 11230 W. Mt Morris Rd in Flushing Township -
approximately 7 miles west of I-75 (exit 126); 10 miles north of I-69 (exit 123) to Mt Morris Rd, then 1 ½ miles east; 4 miles south of M-57 on M-13 to Mt Morris Rd, then 1 ½ miles east.

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html