I am curious about why this newsletter called  "MI-Organic List for
Michigan organic growers seeking ideas and info" posts information
recommending using the following chemicals, none of which are allowed in
organic production:
Dithane, Manzate, or Penncozeb
Pristine and Ridomil Gold MZ
Bravo Weather Stik