Nag-

After our first meeting yesterday I have set up a mailing list in the meantime of policy red tape being figured out with interdepartmental groups and additional forums for them at forums.msu.edu at ATS.  Any individual can have a forum created but there is a $10 set up fee and a $1 per month charge (same as a listserve).  While this cost is not great the issue is a individual department does not want to subsidize that for an interdepartmental group and ATS does not have policy in place for that at this time.

SO, in the meantime I have created a mailing list on our exchange server.  I sent out an announcement of this to that list today, if you did not get that it means I don’t have your email address.  If you would like to be a part of this group or would like to participate in related discussions let me know directly and I will add you.  This list can be used for any discussion pertaining to Exchange, be it problems, tricks, tips … whatever.

The next meeting of the group will likely be sometime in early October.

Thanks

Ehren J. Benson, MCSE

Windows Systems Administrator

Department of Physics and Astronomy