I am wrestling with locating the Run-as command in Windows Vista and not
the Run-as administrator command.  I would like to run an application as
a different user and not as the local administrator.
Like a lot of things in Vista, this relatively simple command has
apparently been buried somewhere.  The question is where?
Any help is appreciated.

Firmin Charlot, MCSE, A+, Information Systems Manager
Educational and Support Services   162 Student Services Building   East
Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>   (517) 432-7541
Submit technical requests at http://help.ess.msu.edu/
<blocked::http://help.ess.msu.edu/>