Re: [MSUNAG] Issues placing orders with CDW-G Oh, I’ve had NOTHING but horrible experiences with them.  I called to get a hold of our rep and took them about 3 weeks to get our account “set up”, which it still isn’t.  I don’t even have any access information, and every time I call them, our rep is not available, and takes at least 4 or 5 days to get back to me.  And that’s only 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time, they don’t even return calls.  I don’t bother with them anymore.  I would guess it’s just an all around issue with them.

-dak

On 7/14/08 2:05 PM, "Bosman, Don" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have one beef with them. We don’t order that much from CDWG and I don’t like to have wait to talk to our rep. I want to call in, identify our shipping and billing address and place the order.  That would be a better use of the reps time and mine.

Don Bosman
Information Technologist
Libraries, Michigan State University
100 Library
East Lansing, MI 48824-1048
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
(517) 432-6123 ext 233
Fax (517) 432-8374

From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charlot, Firmin
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 2:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Issues placing orders with CDW-G

We have had a number of issues placing orders with CDW-G and wondered if these types of issues are isolated incidents or systemic problems at CDW-G.
Some of the issues included things like: Reps not returning phone calls, wrong items were shipped, orders that were completely ignored, info on my online account with CDW-G being completely wrong and more.

I am curious to find out if others have had similar experiences.

Thanks.
t CDW-Ged incedents y quenterest on it

Firmin Charlot, MCSE, A+, Information Systems Manager
Educational and Support Services   162 Student Services Building   East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>  (517) 432-7541
Submit technical requests at
http://help.ess.msu.edu/ <blocked::http://help.ess.msu.edu/>

Dak Aldrich
Network Administrator