Oh, Iıve had NOTHING but horrible experiences with them.  I called to get a
hold of our rep and took them about 3 weeks to get our account ³set up²,
which it still isnıt.  I donıt even have any access information, and every
time I call them, our rep is not available, and takes at least 4 or 5 days
to get back to me.  And thatıs only 50% of the time. The other 50% of the
time, they donıt even return calls.  I donıt bother with them anymore.  I
would guess itıs just an all around issue with them.

-dak

On 7/14/08 2:05 PM, "Bosman, Don" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have one beef with them. We donıt order that much from CDWG and I donıt like
> to have wait to talk to our rep. I want to call in, identify our shipping and
> billing address and place the order.  That would be a better use of the reps
> time and mine.
>

> Don Bosman
> Information Technologist
> Libraries, Michigan State University