From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael Surato
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 2:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Issues placing orders with CDW-G

I have not experienced any of these issues. It may be that I am in the
habit of calling the MSU account executive, but I have always have had
positive experiences with them.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |

>>> On 7/14/2008 at 2:00 PM, MSU Network Administrators Group wrote:
>
> We have had a number of issues placing orders with CDW-G and wondered
if these types of issues are isolated incidents or systemic problems at
CDW-G.
Some of the issues included things like: Reps not returning phone calls,
wrong items were shipped, orders that were completely ignored, info on
my online account with CDW-G being completely wrong and more.

I am curious to find out if others have had similar experiences.

Thanks.

> t CDW-Ged incedents y quenterest on it

Firmin Charlot, MCSE, A+, Information Systems Manager
Educational and Support Services   162 Student Services Building   East
Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>  (517) 432-7541
Submit technical requests at http://help.ess.msu.edu/
<blocked::http://help.ess.msu.edu/>