Thanks to everyone who responded.

It appears that my experiences are not the norm which is a good thing.

BTW:  I just got a follow-up call from a senior Rep. at CDW-G asking if there are any pending issues.    I generally don’t get these types of calls from CDW-G.  Not sure exactly what prompted this call but I find the timing interesting.

Firm.

From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charlot, Firmin
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 2:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Issues placing orders with CDW-G

We have had a number of issues placing orders with CDW-G and wondered if these types of issues are isolated incidents or systemic problems at CDW-G.

Some of the issues included things like: Reps not returning phone calls, wrong items were shipped, orders that were completely ignored, info on my online account with CDW-G being completely wrong and more.

I am curious to find out if others have had similar experiences.

Thanks.

t CDW-Ged incedents y quenterest on it

Firmin Charlot, MCSE, A+, Information Systems Manager
Educational and Support Services   162 Student Services Building   East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask]  (517) 432-7541
Submit technical requests at http://help.ess.msu.edu/