From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jesse Howard
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 9:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] IT inventory/audit software

We are thinking about getting an inventory software package to audit our workstations. We currently have about 30 PC’s to keep track of. I would like to get something that can dump audits to a database, and generate reports from that. Custom reporting would be nice, too. And did I mention cheap? It should be cheap, too.

So, what do you guys use?

Jesse Howard

IT Administrator
Michigan State University Press