On Monday 14 July 2008 15:23:31 Charlot, Firmin wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who responded.
>
> It appears that my experiences are not the norm which is a good thing.
>
> BTW:  I just got a follow-up call from a senior Rep. at CDW-G asking if
> there are any pending issues.    I generally don't get these types of
> calls from CDW-G.  Not sure exactly what prompted this call but I find
> the timing interesting.
>
> Firm.

Hopefully  I'm not hijacking this, but why do folks order from CDW?
The few times I've looked there they seemed rather expensive,
though they did have stuff.  Am I missing something?  What kinds
of things to folks get there?

For just about everything other than actual computers, I've been
using Newegg, which has always been very responsive, with what
I've considered reasonable prices.

--STeve Andre'
Political Science