hi folks,

In answer to Wendy's question, one way to get the word out to the larger community is to contribute your course to SERC's online course collection, and then tell your friends, colleagues, local teachers, etc. about the collection.  You can browse the existing ~180 introductory geoscience courses at
http://serc.carleton.edu/introgeo/browse_courses.html

To include upper-level courses in your search, try this page (which I got to by searching the SERC site, then narrowing my search to information type = course description):
http://serc.carleton.edu/serc/search.html?search_text=courses&q1=sercvocabs__74%3A4

And if you just want to see information on teacher prep courses, look here:
http://serc.carleton.edu/teacherprep/preservice/courses.html

Spread the word!

Carol