From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Rachel A. Zakhem
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 11:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] NOD32 inquiry

We are getting ready to renew the contract for NOD32.  I am trying to
get an accurate estimate of how many licenses we need to renew so that
we can negotiate the best contract for the University.  I would like to
know if there is anyone who purchased NOD32 licenses from the Computer
Store between December 2006 and now who is NOT planning on renewing them
in December.

Please reply directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Rachel A. Zakhem
Site License Coordinator
Michigan State University Computer Store
110 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824
Tel: (517) 432-5367
Fax: (517) 353-5364