Some users have been reporting hardlocks when running Nod32 on servers.
Between the reports I have seen here and on the Eset support forums, the
commonality between the failures seems to stem from running database
applications on the server. As a rule of thumb with any antivirus product,
you should configure exclusions so that the live databases on your servers
are not being hit by the real-time scanner or on-demand scans.

We have been slowly migrating to Nod32 on servers and workstations and thus
far have not see the issues others are describing, but we have also been
very careful with our exclusion lists. Beyond that, make sure you are
running the current build which is 650.