The problems that everybody is describing in here are problems that I
find with any other vendor and by no means exclusive to Dell.

Long waits in the phone. You tell me what company does not make you
wait, or hop from person to person for a while?
Lack of knowledge of what they are giving you? All of them
This week I had some stuff that I ordered from HP lost in the vacuum. It
never came, until I got in a yelling contest with a person in the pone

To me the quality of support has gone to the drains all across the
spectrum of software/hardware vendors.

oscar

--
Oscar Castaneda