My latest experience's with the Dell rep have been somewhat lacking.
In trying to find answers to some questions on parts that I needed I
received no response, then vague responses, over the course of about a
week.  Finally I was able to talk with Sergio and had the answer
within a few minutes.

-t

--
Troy Murray