From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Charlot, Firmin
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Dell found guilty of fraud and false advertising

I have not experienced any of the problems listed in the complaint
either.  This is not to say that they are not happening.

Firmin Charlot, MCSE, A+, Information Systems Manager
Educational and Support Services   162 Student Services Building   East
Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask]  (517) 432-7541
Submit technical requests at http://help.ess.msu.edu/