Al:

Thanks for these clarifications.  I can appreciate the points you raise
about allegations of cheating in your testing rooms.  Have you asked
students who use this accommodation what their feelings are about video
surveillance while they are taking an exam? (e.g., a focus group)   Just
wondering  --  this could go either way.  The informed consent mechanism you
mention is just right.

DPPS can provide very good advice on your second question.

 - Dave