From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Troy Murray
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Exchange 2007 Standard Media

Ehren,

I've experienced somewhat similiar problems after the Cstore switched
to this new distributor, disappointing.

I don't have the media for you, however, I think that if someone has
the MSDN subscription they can download the ISO for you.

--
Troy Murray

On May 12, 2008, at 11:17 PM, Ehren Benson <[log in to unmask]