ComputerWorld says the slipstream version is available to MSDN /
Technet:

> May 5, 2008 (Computerworld)  Microsoft Corp. late Friday afternoon
> announced that it had posted what it called "slipstream builds" of
> Windows XP Service Pack 3 for download by subscribers of its IT
> professional and developer services.   ....

Is there someone on campus that can re-distribute this version?   It
would be for use under the volume site licenses purchased thru the
Computer Store.

I know I can slipstream my own copy (whenever the SP3 files are
available again), but this would save an hour or two.
thanks
-John