I would like to mention that if the mail comes directly to your mail server (mx)
without forwarding, more original information is preserved that is useful for AntiSpam
processing, and also you can chose to do more/less/different blacklist or
greylist rejection/delaying of email.  Basically, the original mail server
accepting the request has the most information available regarding the mail's
source, while mail servers down the line have less, and have to base their
Spam decisions on the content of the mail.  Aside from less accuracy at detecting
Spam, some corner cases could cause the opportunity for false positives to rise.
I've seen this happen.