All:

Sorry about the personal message to the entire listserve!

Julie Libarkin
Assistant Professor
Department of Geological Sciences & Division of Science and
Mathematics Education (DSME)
Michigan State University
206 Natural Science Building
East Lansing, MI 48824-1115

[EMAIL: [log in to unmask]]
[WEBSITE: http://www.msu.edu/~libarkin/]
[Primary Phone in Geological Sciences: (517) 355-8369]
[Secondary Phone in DSME: (517)432-2152, ext. 161]