Thanks.

Sounds like there is a desire to have this "cloud computing" type
functionality, but concerns over who "owns" the data bits and how/if
they are protected while in the cloud (to name a few).  Sounds like a
good service that some/many in the University would use if someone
were to fill niche.

-t

--
Troy Murray