On Wednesday 23 April 2008 14:51:38 Steve Bogdanski wrote:
> Well an easy first step would be to limit the amount of damage people can
> do by restricting their access to system settings and such.  That can be
> done by only allowing them to use a "User" or "Limited User" account and
> then by further restricting group policies (either local or AD).

Last time I tried that I got crabbed at by some students, who wanted
to do something, which I'd would up preventing.  I suppose I need to
do this again.

For those with dual-head video cards, have you been able to keep
them in "both" mode, such that they default to the local monitor
and screen?   As I think on this more, I'm wondering how much of
this has been a longer term hardware problem.

--STeve Andre'