I purchase the Red Hat subscriptions online. The price has gone up to
$60/year and comes without support. Once you purchase the subscription
and it is processed, you can log into the Red Hat Network and download
the ISOs to install the OS. The Red Hat Network also provides a way to
manage software updates through a web interface.

The page for ordering online is
http://www.redhat.com/solutions/education/academic/

Gene

--